MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Helps the Head of TGM HoReCa to initiate and develop the target group positioning process by segment (MCC HoReCa) through:
+ Assisting in understanding of customers, competitors, solutions (market research)
+ Assisting in the selection of potential segments and target groups by market (store level)
+ Helping to work on the definition of business propositions: range, price, merchandising (by segment) and marketing & communication (promotion)
- Helps to initiate the Customer support & partnership program to the life cycle phase of the respective MCC country organisation by:
+ Assisting in understanding the business, needs and market drivers of the HoReCa target groups
+ Helping to work on developing process, tools and solutions to support the Customer by providing target appropriate products and services
- Helps to set up listening posts with key customers and within field and ops organisations in order to establish a rich source of information and knowledge serving as the base upon which further strategies like assortment & product development, pricing policy, customer approach (in the broadest sense of the word) and Customer services can be developed.
- Helps to initiate, develop and maintain a communication plan for various HQ departments & store departments and a training program for the Sales specialists in order to improve effectiveness and achieve individual levels of specialization.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- University degree and/or equivalent industry specific experience, preferably in the HoReCa wholesale trade or in a substantial position within F&B of major hotel / restaurant company; or
- substantial experience within the company in customer management and HoReCa related services
- Excellent expertise and intuition in marketing, market development and the customer
- Expertise in people management
- Entrepreneurial and customer focused, ability to quickly grasp and adapt to the Metro Cash & Carry business and how wholesale trading works
- A hands on Manager with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High ability to understand and implement strategies and concepts
- Must be fluent in Vietnamese and English (both written and spoken)
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.