MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Deliver insights and strategic value propositions to internal and external clients enabling them to accelerate growth and/or be more productive through market analytics and business solutions.
- Guidance team to maintain different database effectively and structurally. Involvement in automation process to be more efficient in generating report. Generate monthly reports.
- Be responsible for maintaining a strong master data of customer/ trade plan for data mining to serve for different business purposes like solving complex problems; evaluating scenarios for the purpose of predicting future outcomes and supporting decision making and improving customer relationships, etc…
- Support Marketing in developing client specific strategic and tactical business proposals. Translate client integrated data sources to actionable insights. Develop a detailed, strategic analytical framework to measure the effectiveness of all reports.
- Lead grassroots efforts around quantitative and qualitative research to inform brand & promotional strategies, track customer perceptions, and monitor competitive trends
- Build dashboards and reports for weekly, monthly and quarterly distribution to senior stakeholders for high-level understanding of impact of sales initiatives
- Provide ad-hoc analysis on various marketing, merchandising or strategic initiatives as necessary
- Be able to work with big data and working with IT to manage different sources of data effectively and structurally to be easy in processing and management.
- Involvement in automation process to increase working efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure effective problem resolution within agreed timelines with all stakeholders
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Degree in Business Studies/Marketing preferred
- Minimum five to eight years’ experience in FMCG or Retail/ Research Industry, especially in sales, marketing, market research, business development related work, etc.
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in a managerial capacity in MNCs
- Demonstrate skill set to work with big data; show passion in analytics and research
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge with trends and new developments in the industry, customer needs and professional expertise
- Proven competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Manage and oversee team’s delivery of projects/ tasks to drive execution against goals set
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of data analytics and insight