MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- The L&D Manager is an essential learning culture operations, execution & account management role within our company with the core objective of supporting sales, brand growth, Staffs growth and execution of Training initiatives.
- You are an experienced L&D manager who has strong organization, project management and communication skills with the ability to execute, meet deadlines, oversee a team and coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders as required.
- You will report to a BOD member and work with brand managers within the company to prepare a training calendar, budget and allocate based on activities. As our company is in the fashion retail space, a deep understanding of retail operations will be a plus.
- You must take the lead to connect with and regularly update overseas brand principals to roll out global training plan locally while maintaining consistency and meeting brand guidelines across all Training qualities, activities and Store visit activities.
- Sales training and customer service will be an essential scope of this role. You will work with brand managers, principals, internal stakeholders and external service providers to execute training plan and learning opportunities with enough lead time to launch successfully both online and offline on a monthly basis.
- Organizing functional training, external training, internal training and LMS implementation, sponsorship or activation does not intimate you. You can confidently manage a budget for run of in-house training, public training and activities of any size of members with any budget.
- Rollout of training will include printing & production of posters, materials, training tools, tea-break, renting fees and any other communication activity. You will work with the Finance dept. & Purchasing Manager and some managers relative to ensure execution of training event within your allocated budget and coordinate with the HR team and Brands Operations team on suitable training event.
- Most importantly - you are resourceful, you execute and you are a team player. We are looking for someone who can take consistent action, produce results, is not wasteful and works well with others within our company.
2. DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Store Training & Management
Outcome: Ensure that training programs meet the needs of the company and the market
- Review existing training materials, create, develop and implement a Retail training plan which sits alongside, supports and complements the retail strategy
- Work very closely with the retail operations team to ensure the plan covers recruitment, induction, ongoing training and development of the retail teams.
- Work closely with the Retail & Customer Experience Dept to ensure our people are trained in delivering a customer centric environment
- Coordinate with relevant departments to organize training programs for retail store employees.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs for retail store employees.
* Corporate Training Principal & Management
Outcome: Develop and implement training and development programs to enhance the skills and effectiveness of all company employees, including retail store employees, office staff, and management
- Be comfortable in being able to operate across at all levels from the day to day operational elements of the role through to the longer term development and implementation of a strategic training plan
- Discuss and identify target areas and KPIs.
- Assess and identify the current skills of the employees.
- Develop and implement learning strategies for the overall development of our team
- Plan end-to-end development programs according to the organizational requirements.
- Plan and prepare training materials in lines with the latest trends.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress through Appraisal Performances
- Modify and adjust training programs when needed as per the company’s requirements.
- Record and report training courses, schedules, and results. Share the same with the management on a regular basis.
- Carry out research and incorporate new methodologies for effective development and overall growth.
* New Store Opening Training Principal & Management
Outcome: We now have over 70 stores. But what would we do differently if we were opening our very first store? This is the culture and mindset we must maintain as we launch each new location.
- Develop and implement training programs on product knowledge, services, sales, customer service, etc. for new store employees.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to organize training programs training time suitable.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs for new store employees
* E-learning channel development
Outcome: Execute E-learning courses to ensure that training activities reach out of company staffs immediately
- Research and develop e-learning training content.
- Arrange in-house training programs as well as online e-learning models.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments and trends in the industry.
- Plan and prepare training materials in lines.
- Coordinate with relevant departments and vendors to implement the e-learning training channel.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the e-learning training channel.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- 5+ years of work experience as a Training and Development Manager, Training Manager or a similar role.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office and LMS (Learning Management System)
- Good understanding of organizational growth.
- Exceptional management and instructional skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive environment in the workplace.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.