MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Drive effective order replenishment parameters (min/max criteria in the system by item by store, orders vs delivery schedule, delivery lead-time, delivery flow-type).
- Drive automatic order approach which aims to increase internal working efficiency.
- Analyze forecast required order quantity for both normal sales and promotion or seasonal sales based on history.
- Handle the ordering from external to DCs/Stores both auto and manual process.
* Stock Management:
- Regularly review Stock KPIs reports (Stock Day, Aging Stock, Stock Availability) which show the period, quantity and value of stock per article per time and per sales department per store / DCs of the Convenience Store Channel.
- Understand clearly stock correction structure (code, reason, management and execution system…) and regularly review, focusing on high value categories, fresh products, high risk of loss or damage.
- Analyze the data, investigate and find out the reason / root cause which lead to minus stock, the long storage of goods, high stock level or out of stock.
- Propose the proper solution to prevent and reduce stock problem.
- Follow up the progress and results of the measures which are approved for implementing in relevant functional department.
- Follow and measure all defined actions plan to ensure smooth implementation in Stores and DCs.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Business Engineer with focus on Supply Chain Management;
- +1 years of experience in Planning in Retail or Fast Moving Consumer Goods industries; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or work experience.
- Profound understanding of Supply Chain
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Good solving and communication skills
- Strong communication skills